Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010

The Voyage to find The Dress

I haven’t told you about something BIG yet, because the planning was still in the works, but I am taking a big trip to the US to buy…. duh duh duh

THE DRESS
My mom let me know very early on in the process (like the day we announced our engagement) that there was NO way she was missing this, for the life of her. So I suggested that I arrange a trip to come to the US – to Boston - and dress shop! Lucky me, the flights were SO cheap (I am talking less than 300Euros direct flight) so I snapped up a ticket! I am so luck y because my mom has totally taken the reins on this one, and has planned the whole trip. I am also DOUBLY lucky because almost all my Bridesmaids and my Man of Honor will be travelling to Boston to meet me!! wahooo!!!

Here’s our plan thus far, crafted by my mom:
Arrival Friday evening. Transfer to hotel. Pretty hotel, look!

Saturday:

-Wake up (probably way too early because ill be jetlagged), breakfast,

-perhaps mosey-ing around and then

-meeting up with the Ladies and Man for JCrew appointment at 2pm. Fun shall be had by all as we all slip into various dresses (perhaps mike will try on something?! do they have men’s stuff too?). This will be my first wedding dress ever tried on ever!

After: dinner and drinks with mom and my crew somewhere in Boston

Sunday: Perhaps a trip to David’s bridal, more hanging out, perhaps some fun meals
Monday: open thus far
Tuesday: New York City here we come! Train to New York, appointments at Saja Wedding and Jenny Yoo, train back to Boston in the evening
Wednesday: More Boston time, perhaps one or two more appointments
Thursday-Sunday: Off to Grandma’s house in New Hampshire! Hopefully I will have time to hang out, visit with my uncle and my grandma, and sneak in a trip or two to a Michael’s and Target :) I have to fill my growing wish list that I keep on my computer desktop. In this list right now are:

-lemonade jar
-almond joy
-glue dots
-xyron sticker maker
-cricut?
-hudson chalkboard paint
-steel cut oatmeal

Weird mix of stuff, right? right.

SO excited for my dress trip.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen