Samstag, 30. Januar 2010

The Dress Voyage, Part I continued...

After a lovely breakfast of a roasted vegetable omelet, home fries, amazing wheat toast and, of course, ice water galore!!!

We are now waiting for our rental car to arrive so that we can head out to the mall where Jcrew and David's Bridal are located - we're heading out a bit early cause we can't park the car so we'll get a chance to browse the glorious american shops like Gap and Anthropology.

I have to say, I'm pretty nervous. I hope the dresses look good on me! I hope I don't feel like a big balloon wrapped in white. And I hope my friends give me constructive criticism but aren't too hard on me. And that the sales person isn't too pushy. Maybe someone should feed me a champagne to calm my nerves?

I'm sure it will be great - just gotta get started!

Wish me luck :) I'll check in later...

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen