Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009

Frohe Weihnachten!

Und einen guten Rutch (translation: Merry Christmas and a good "slide" into the new year (that's what they say!)

As a christmas greeting to all my readers out there, here is a series of photos of my favorite christmas site in Munich (after all those fancy christmasey markets, of course...): the christmas tree market on Odeonsplatz in the historic center of Munich! It reminds me of how the "olden" days must have been, and of scenes from some of my favorite christmas movies.

Take a look!



there's the market from afar, with beautiful backdrop of the Theatinerkirche


close-up of the pretty trees


tree, all ready for transport! (i've seen quite a few riding the subway)


and my all-time favorite - the mini trees! so cute!!!

Hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful, happy, healthy holiday season. I'll be posting from snowy Buchenberg soon!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen