Montag, 14. Dezember 2009

Programs - an Inspiration Board

I have been rifling through my huge collection of sorted and saved looks for different wedding aspects lately. I'm really glad I did, because I forgot about all the wonderful inspiration! My system had to be simple, or I wouldn't keep it up. I simply created tags for different categories in my google reader, and went crazy! To create this one, I flipped through my "programs" and "stationary" files for inspiration. BTW, I create all these boards in Mac Pages and simply save the links to the photos as I go as comments, that way sourcing is no problem! So here are some ideas for our program (which will also have to be multi-language, ayay!) Even though I collected these so long ago, they all basically fit our color scheme, and the bottom right program even has our initials! Coincidence? MAYBE...


Sources (from top left, clockwise):

So much fun stuff. Which look do you like? Any ideas on the language front?

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen