Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009

Invitation Inspiration

So I just wanted to say that I so excited, because while stumbling around my wedding blogs the other evening, I came across this entry from Miss Lamb of Wedding Bee about the etsy shop:



So I bumbled on over and what did I find? This package:

NOT SO PLAIN JANE

$4.50 EACH

Our most basic invitations package, a great way to save money and still come away with something memorable for you and your guests!

This package includes:
- Custom design motif
- Detail card
- Matching A7 envelope
- R.S.V.P. postcard (or traditional card with matching envelope)

What?! Custom designs and all kinds of fun stuff, for such a price? I was intrigued. Very intrigued. Plus, who could resist their adorable designs, like this card:



They got back to us right away (always a plus for an etsy seller) and were even EXCITED at the prospect of producing an invitation suite in our three languages, English German and Polish. In fact, Ashley told me that Joel actually speaks German fluently!
Etsy, my love affair deepens!!

We can't wait to see how our invitation process develops. So excited.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen