Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009

Day 7 - Gratitude Challenge

Day 7 of the Gratitude Challenge instructs me to "take a picture of one thing, person, place or specific moment that makes you feel grateful". Alright. Hmm. I thought about this one all morning, and then I started working, and then I kind of forgot. I just remembered again. So I tool a picture of this:
This is the "fall" display that me and my colleagues have created for our office. Actually, the only part I contributed was tying the curvy sticks with a bit of raffia. But I think it looks rather nice. The best comment from our coworkers had to do with the popcorn filled candle holder: "hey, when you light the candle, you'll have a snack!" hmmm.. we didn't think about that problem.

I chose this photo because, for me, it represents the reason that I (for the most part) enjoy my job so much. My colleagues! I work in the same room with two other women, and they play such an important role in keeping me sane and making me laugh. And we enjoy each other! I love to bring things to share or nibble into the office, and we all really love to decorate. We even have a box in our office labeled "christmas deco". So on day 7 (the first week is almost over!) here's to great co-workers AND the coming of the lovely season of AUTUMN.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen