Dienstag, 24. November 2009

Flower "Mädl"

Our flower "Mädl" (girl) will be my cousin's daughter. She is going to be five for our wedding, and she earns, like any good flower girl, an extra special dress!

But not just any dress for this Bavarian the hills-are-alive wedding. A Dirndl! Here are some possibilities that I stumbled upon in my internet browsing. None really fit the color scheme yet - we are looking for sapphire blue and bright green - but just to get an idea...


look at this cutie. I like the blues...



doesn't she remind you of little Gretel?



this is the closest we came to our color scheme... pretty prints



 I like the contrasting prints



so cute! this is my favorite (the one on the little girl)

So, what do you think? Did you incorporate any traditional ethnic costumes into your wedding?

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen