Freitag, 23. Oktober 2009

a crisis of vision

I had my first sort-of "oh god i'm not a professional and I don't know how to do something like 'maintain a vision' or decide on a specific look or feel and be consistent" moment.T he thing is, I like so many things! I can't decide on just ONE! I guess I understand why people have wedding planners and designers and stuff. That's what they're there for! But then again, the process is exciting (right?!)

This "crisis" arose when I got the first draft of our save the date. I liked it, but it didn't wow me. I was picturing something different. Actually, I was picturing a thousand things. How was I to tell someone that I just wanted them to design exactly what I wanted, without me telling them what that is!?

So I sat down with Mr. Schnitzel. And wow, was he helpful! He seems to have a much better sense of design and vision than me, and had some amazing ideas. I wrote them all to poor Ms. Wenda over at tucci paper- and I sure hope I didn't overwhelm her! I'm SO excited to see what she comes up with.

So, the moral of the story: just ask the boy for help!

the story of the save the dates continues soon...

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen