Montag, 26. Oktober 2009

excuses, excuses...

So I haven't written in a while, and here's why:

1) I am in the process of renegotiating my contract at work to allow me to work a 4-day week so that I can have Wednesdays for thesis writing

2) I had to give a presentation about my Masters thesis last Monday, and today I had a meeting during my lunch break with an Internet Agency who may be programming our Alumni Portal Website for my project for my Masters. (that's separate from my thesis. right). Tonight, our project group is presenting the concept to the dean of our department. (I never ever want to see another power point in my life)

3) My entire weekend consisted of meetings to organize today's events, coupled with an entire Saturday volunteering at a study abroad fair (for which I had to rise and shine at 7:30am. On a Saturday. Cry.)

4) The planning for my Halloween Party, which is this weekend, has been pushed off to the side, so you can imagine that not much has happened on the wedding planning front.

The only news I have is that Mr. Schnitzel has been doing AMAZING things with our wedding website and I can't wait to show you. And to make up for all my complaining, here's the cutest dog/cat photo ever.

source

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen